Sunday, December 20, 2015

Who's one person you want to be more like? Why?

Love thyself!

I want to be more self assured like my mother

I want to be more loving like my son

I want to be more knowledgeable like my brother

I want to be able to take it easy with a touch of escapism like my husband

I want to have more positive energy like my daughter

I want to be more successful like my elder sister

I want to be diligent like my twin sister

I want to be more calm like my father

I want to be a better

I want to work at my hobby like my good friend the DJ  and my good freind the municipal council member

There are many people I admire, but mostly my family and close friends, from each of whom I can learn to become a better and more complete person.

However, I am not so bad as I am :-)

Happy holiday

Ofra

----
This one is my second featured response, in just 2 weeks of writing to prompts
I guess I have the talent...:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment