Sunday, December 20, 2015

Circles of plenty

Like a hand full of currents, I have many blessings in life. the currants are like little circles, circles of plenty...

The original prompt was: "What are you missing in your life today? "

Considering that its 01.18 at night here, I am probably missing sleep.

I could also use a few more hours a day to get everything I want done finished.

I miss more time with my kids.

I miss flexibility in time management, I juggle kids, school, work and its just exhausting!

I miss having free time - a mother an a wife rarely has time to herself.

I miss my friends, its been ages since I had the opportunity to get together.

I guess a larger income can never hurt.

But why dwell on what i am missing in life, when I can count my blessings?

For an enhanced quality of life, well-being and happiness, I am trying to stay positive. Its not always an easy lesson to learn for a grumbler like myself... But as I demand my son to always think positive, about what he has gained and not the TV hours he has not had the time to watch... I remind myself that I too, should dwell on what is plentiful in my life. Its just a happier state of mind! It really works!

so here we go again..."circles of plenty" approach this time...

Considering that its 01.18 at night here, I am probably missing sleep.

YES, BUT I ENJOY THIS WRITING EXERCISE, SO TS WAS WORTH STAYING UP

I could also use a few more hours a day to get everything I want done finished.

TRUE, BUT SOME THINGS CAN WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW. ITS JUST WORK OR HOUSEWORK, NO NUCLEAR BOMB GOING OFF OR ANYTHING SO DESPERATELY URGENT!

I miss more time with my kids.

YES, BUT ITS JUST GREAT TO HAVE THEM AROUND.

I miss flexibility in time management, I juggle kids, school, work and its just exhausting!

YES, BUT I AM NEVER BOARD.

I miss having free time - a mother an a wife rarely has time to herself.

YEH, EVERYONE WANTS A PIECE OF ME...COULD NOT HELP THIS ONE BEING A BIT N THE GRUMBLE SIDE, BUT HEY, THINK WHAT A COMPLIMENT THAT IS...

I miss my friends, its been ages since I had the opportunity to get together.

TRUE, BUT I TALKED TO TWO OF THEM ON THE PHONE THIS WEEK AND WE SMS ALWAYS, MODERN TECHNOLOGY GOES A LONG WAY TO KEEP US BUSY BUSY BEES IN TOUCH.

I guess a larger income can never hurt.

YUP! BUT I AM NOT STARVING EITHER , THANK GOD!

All is well in my world and writing this has just made my smile a bit bigger - its really works! proportion in good for the soul.

Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bedbugs bite...

Ofra

No comments:

Post a Comment