Sunday, December 20, 2015

What would you perfect morning be like?


My perfect morning is a weekend morning or a morning of a day off, in which I wake up to the small and warm hands of my daughter or son, who have woken up and decided to join my husband and me in our bed, and I have time to cuddle with both children and keep all warm.

Its just a great feeling of love and family, and the fact that there is no hurry, no need to get to school or work on time, gives me a chance to true enjoy all this love. We can even read a book or watch a video together, something that the children love to do!

Then finally we get up to a nice sunny day in early Spring (its important that its not too warm or humid yet...definitely early Spring time) and go out as a family to eat breakfast in a coffee house nearby. The short walk gives us all a chance to stretch out and move about, and the breakfast out of the house saves me all the dishes that would usually be involved in a meal.

To top it all off, we all go for a longer walk in the park around the corner, which boasts a playground for the children and benches in the sun for the parents. The children play and run and my husband and I can enjoy some quality time and conversation. In a perfect morning, I am able to pay my husband attention and not always chase after the playing children. and yet, when they invite me to play with them, I do so eagerly and with great joy!

Good morning to every one.

Ofra


No comments:

Post a Comment