Sunday, December 20, 2015

Talk about your thoughts on climate change.

Climate change evangelists are worried about the poles and ice melting, I am just hot and sweating here...on the tip of desert land.


The climate here is not changing...its always hot and humid.

Actually it is changing, for the worse. I do not recall it being this hot and humid when I was a child...

Winter starts later (only in December these days) than when I was a child (then the drop in temperature came in November)

There are only 2.5 months of Winter here and the its Spring, during which, one could say that the temperature is relatively pleasant because the sun is shining and one is not sweating so much.

But in May the heat is on and one starts to sweat.

From July to September, the weather is intolerable, its not the tropics here, but it sure feel like it... As a child I do not recall it being this bad and it only lasted until August.

Climate change and global warming are real! I feel it every year as the days get warmer and more humid and my shirt sticks to my back and there is nothing I can do about it as long as I am outside.

I thin every person should do their little bit to help slow down global warming. Save energy, recycle, whatever opportunity knocks, we should take it!

Baby steps is the key! if everyone does something small in their daily routine, the impact can be great. Its like the motion of a butterfly's wings which can cause a hurricane... Just do something, that fits nicely into your life so that you can adopt it as a habit. this will guarantee that you continue to contribute to this effort in the long run.

Protect mother earth

Ofra

No comments:

Post a Comment